Rick Smith Seminar

tyleetess

Rick Smith Seminar

Post by tyleetess » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:59 pm

I have tthe oppurtinity to attend a Rick Smith seminar and I can't find anybody that has attended one to get some feed back on it. I am pretty familiar with gundogs and have resources to tap around here and beyond. Any info. on them good or bad would be appreciated.
if at first you don't succeed, reload

2LM

Post by 2LM » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:18 pm

I have attended the Basic, intermediate and Advanced Academy with Ronnie Smith and attended a Basic with Rick Smith. I highly recommend both trainers and their method.

if you want to learn more about their method check out their forum - http://www.teamhuntsmith.com/ . I am also happy to answer any questions you might have.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:15 pm

I have been to the foundation and we are hosting another foundation here in AZ in a couple of weeks

When I spoke with people after the seminar last time...A couple of the people had been to some other seminars of others and they said Unlike the others seminars they had been to they felt they got more then their monies worth from Ricks Seminar

Yes I do highly reccomend them Rick and Ronnie are both down to earth great people
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:36 pm

I took the Foundations with Rick Smith last summer and liked it so much I am signed up for the Intermediate this summer.
I can not say enough good things about it. I have owned brittanys for 13 years and counting and learned a lot from Rick and his methods.
I highly recomend anyone who wants to train their own dog attend the Foundations seminar.

Mav.....

tyleetess

Rick Smith

Post by tyleetess » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:16 pm

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like it's worth it.
if at first you don't succeed, reload

Casper

Post by Casper » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:19 pm

I too have attended both the Foudation and Intermediate. I learned so much that I need to go back to remember what I forgot